What does effective Property & Facilities Management look like?
Under the umbrella of Facilities & Pharmacy Property Management, there are a number of disciplines and services. What links them all is that, despite them not being a key business function, they are crucial to ensuring the smooth and efficient running of your business. Without adequate facilities management, your company could struggle to achieve and maintain the objectives.
The delivery of Property and Facilities Management services needs to recognise and address your organisational strategic priorities, in order to mitigate risk. Understanding the needs of your business is a good starting point when developing strategic priorities.
How do we implement successful services?
Our Associates can provide strategic advice on your maintenance requirements, to ensure the customer is getting best value and cost reduction on planned and reactive maintenance. We advise on which Facilities management service can complement your in-house team, or provide a complete outsource management solution of your Facilities management requirements. We work with you to establish your organisation’s needs. One of those early steps is to establish any pain points that will impact upon the delivery of your strategic priorities.
Emphasis is given to financial control & cost savings and compliance, particularly with new energy initiatives within the market place. We strive to keep your business legal and safe with robust maintenance plans.
Our Service offering:
- Statutory Compliance (Property & Mechanical & Electrical Services)
- Property Lease renewals & rent reviews
- Energy and Sustainability
- Asset management and surveying
- Health and Safety Consultancy
- Building Surveying
- Non-trading & residential property management
- Maintenance management & Outsource for all hard & soft services
- Life cycle cost management
- Access to a Technical Helpdesk
- Refit property management and Development project management
- Tendering service
Contact us to find out more about what services would best suit your requirements.