Our service offering for Pharmacy Market Entry:
- Completion of regulatory paperwork such as NHS Change of Ownership/FTP and GPHC registration which can be time consuming and complex
- Advice on relocating your pharmacy and competitor applications
- Advice on pharmacy consolidations and estate rationalisation
- New pharmacy contract applications
- Fitness to practice
- Changes to core and supplementary hours including 100hr pharmacies
- Operational advice around integration of systems and suppliers to complete transactions
- Portfolio Strategy Advice
We will handle all quires including oral hearings, appeals process, and third-party comments.
What is Pharmacy business development?
Understanding the commercial opportunities that are present within your local area is crucial to pharmacy business development. Helping you and your wider team understand and change how you think, which feeds into developing the way you work.
The NHS does not necessarily need to be the main source of commercial opportunity to grow and develop your business. Other private services and retail opportunities can be incorporated into your current business model, having a valuable impact on the profitability of your business.
How can we help your business?
We can collect and interpret real-time data on your pharmacy business development, including market insight, location analysis and workforce scheduling. We then use the results to inform decisions that reduce risk, increase value and ensure your business is fit for the future.
Our services Include:
- Estate rationalisation – to include disposal & closures
- Pharmacy relocations and mergers
- Capital Investment Programs – Refits, CAD design and project management, facilities management both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Responding to Competitor Pharmacy contract applications
- New Pharmacy contract applications
- Relocation applications
- Changes to core and supplementary hours
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
Get in touch to learn more about our scope, but here is some insight into the capabilities on offer.